Quote for the Day: Psalm 63:8, "My soul clings to You; Your right hand upholds me."

Monday, May 21, 2012

Another R

I've added another "R" to the last post.  RESTORE!  Restore the joy of my salvation.  I haven't lost the joy, but there are some things in my life that need restoring. And the Lord is showing me those things and asking me to let Him restore.  It is part of the journey I am  on.

This morning in my time with the Lord, the verse from Psalm 51: 10 and12 (KJV), came to mind,

10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

 12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

No matter where we are in our relationship with the Lord, there seems to be a daily opportunity to be made whole and to "be changed" in some way to be more like Christ. We can't do it, but God can...if we let Him.

By reading the Psalms, you will learn to trust the Lord to do everything and be everything you need. There is one condition...that you have accepted Christ as your Savior.  He is the way, the only way to be restored to God.  He paid the price for that reconciliation.

On the sidebar on the left of this blog I will put what I am finding in Psalms.  Maybe it will help you see Psalms in a different light and see the mighty, wonderful, loving God we serve - Our Heavenly Father. 

Blessings,    Pat

No comments: