Quote for the Day: Psalm 63:8, "My soul clings to You; Your right hand upholds me."

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sigh...

I'm on Psalm 40 today and there is a lot to meditate on.  Yesterday, I read Psalm 38 and 39.  There were only two things that I could identify specifically in these two Psalms, however they were packed full and I think we all can identify with Psalm 38, "You hear my every sigh".

How many of us sigh every now and then because of weariness, stress, uncertainty, physical tiredness, etc.  We've all done it.  Isn't it wonderful to know God hears your every sigh?  I think it is and wanted to share that little bit of encouragement.

Psalm 39 went right along with that sigh.  It said, "You are my only hope."  When we sigh, it is sometimes because we are at the end of ourselves and can truly say, "The Lord is our only hope."

God is so faithful to tell us He is there for us at just the right time.  Oh, how we need to listen for Him.

Blessings,    Pat

No comments: